Feeling worried or anxious can affect our work. It can help to chat confidentially to who will not pass judgement about how we are feeling.
Chaplains can be the first point of contact – it may help to have an informal chat over a coffee about…
- challenges or stress, or redundancy at work
- concerns about a child or a disabled or elderly relative and their care
- anxieties about a family member or friend who is very sick or dying
- finding the death of someone you love hard to cope with
- going through a bad patch in your relationship or needing support through a divorce.
Chaplains can also suggest ways of getting support from other organisations, local and national, or you can make contact directly from your desk. We are happy to put you in touch with your own faith community.
Either contact the chaplains or see below…
Online help from your desk… Information about other local or national organisations:
How to find a counsellor
- We recommend REFRAME, based in Canary Wharf, One Canada Square
- For help near where you live try: Go to See, Counselling Directory, BACP
Bereavement Support – Cruse Bereavement Care
Debt – Debt Advice Foundation